Monday, April 8, 2019

Cool Stuff in Texas

Only in Texas!!!




These are all from the RV Museum in Amarillo, TX
Very nice display and they took a lot of time finding the pieces.
RV Museum






















This was pretty interesting, it took a load of work to plant these cars.
Made me scratch my head a but wondering why but I still had to check them out. 
Been on my bucket list for years, CHECK!!!




Here is a few more with a PROPER camera, instead of the little ones.
Finally got to break out my Canon!












This is where they toss the spay cans used on the cars.
It's a tradition to spray your name on them.
Nope, I only spray cars a single color :-)


OK, just when you think the Explorer is feeling roomy! 

                                      



Another state down, See Ya Texas!


No comments:

Post a Comment